Connecting leaders and resources to release the radical love of Christ in our city
Matthew 25:34-40 ~ Luke 10:25-37
Love Out Loud began in 2008 with the very first Christmas for the City at the Millennium Center. With two simple phrases of “look for the activity of God” and “be the hands and feet of Jesus” on our brainstorming flipchart, Love Out Loud began as a desire to link arms with other churches to be the presence of Christ in the heart of our city.
Since that time, Love Out Loud has built strong relationships to form a collective of Christ-centered churches (over 50), groups & individuals living out Christ's call to love our neighbor. Together, we partner with other local community organizations (120 non-profits and scores of marketplace and civic leaders) for the flourishing of our city.
Responding to the activity of God, the dreams of neighborhoods and the callings of people, Love Out Loud connects the many great efforts across our city, convenes groups of like-minded leaders around shared causes, and accelerates innovative ideas born out of collaboration and complex thinking, built on relational capital, and grounded in spiritual transformation. Through the process, Love Out Loud hopes to serve and strengthen local churches while fully engaging others working for the good of our city.
As Love Out Loud enters a new season of a truly interdependent church/community venture, our focus is on connecting leaders and resources to release the radical love of Christ in our city.
Vision & Mission
- Vision: Praying that God would transform our city with the love and compassion of Christ by unifying & mobilizing the body of Christ
- Mission: We connect servant-leaders, volunteers and resources to release the radical love of Jesus in our city
- Relationships: Connections & on-ramps for individuals & churches to live out their calling from the community of leaders
- Communication: A clearinghouse for the information of the needs and initiatives across Winston-Salem
- Coordination: Understanding how local churches and Christian organizations are working towards the flourishing of our city, coordinating for maximum use of resources and collaborating for deepest impact and loudest witness
- Best Practices: A forum through which to glean learnings from the stories of what God is doing across the city
- Catalytic Events: The infrastructure to leverage the synergy of working collaboratively when needed
- Awareness and engagement over ignorance and isolation
- Community development over betterment and charity
- Ongoing relational ministry over seasonal projects
- Organic over bureaucratic
- Unity of purpose over individual agendas
- Balance the strength of both city wide partnerships & individual church vision
Love Out Loud is a collective of Christ-centered churches, groups & individuals
living out Christ's call to love our neighbor.
We partner with other local community organizations for the flourishing of our city.
Love Out Loud is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Our CFTC meetings for today will be located in the Brown Boardroom at the Embassy Suites. Contact 336-747-3067 with questions