There are several ways you can give to Love Out Loud, the initiatives we're focused on and the organizations we partner with:
CASH/CHECK: Send cash or checks made out to "Love Out Loud" to Love Out Loud, P.O. Box 20912, Winston-Salem, NC 27120-0912.
ONLINE: Give online by CLICKING HERE. Once you've set-up your account with several short steps, you'll be able to give online or by text easily. After you receive a PIN (unique for each transaction) and have entered it, you will also have the option to choose a designated area from the drop-down menu under "Undesignated Gift."
TEXT: Text any amount to (336) 750-6555. If you have not set up an account, you will receive several short steps to set up your giving. CLICK HERE for a video overview of the process. You can also give to following specific initiatives by using these keywords after the amount (for example: $100 CFTC), and your offering will go into a restricted fund for that initiative:
- brownsboro: Brownsboro Rd community development such as Summer Lunch Cafe, Brownsboro U, and more
- cftc: Christmas for the City, an annual Christmas party for the city
- clutch: Camp Clutch, a week-long summer basketball camp for under-resourced youth in Winston-Salem
- drummajors: Drum Majors for Justice and Reconciliation
- freedom: Freedom Schools is a six-week program at 5 Winston-Salem sites focused on preventing summer learning loss
- giftmart: an opportunity at CFTC for parents to buy new toys/gift for their children at greatly reduced prices
- housing: funding temporary transitional housing for people moving from homelessness into permanent housing
- joyprom: Joy Prom, an annual prom for young adults and adults with disabilities
- lit: L.I.T. City, a program reaching students in the WSFC school system
- moji: Moji Coffee, providing meaningful, enriching employment to individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities
- overflow: the Overflow Shelter system and collaborative efforts to address homelessness
- uniform: help provide uniforms for families who need them in Title One schools
- winshape: a Chick-fil-a sponsored camp that brings the "Best Week Ever" to kids across America. Aug 7-11, 2017
Love Out Loud is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
NC Solicitation License Number: SL011420