How to Create & Sign Up with a Team
To sign up with a team you can click “Sign up with team” or “Express Interest with Team” on an opportunity
or on the main volunteer page by toggling over “My Account” and Clicking “My Team” then “Create a New Team”
2. Click “Create a New Team”
3. Will redirect you to this page:
Team name can just be “Parkland PTSA”, “Jones Small Group” – or whatever you desire.
Description can be short, “Student Service Team” or “Church Small Group”
4. Insert names/email addresses for those signed up. You can go back and add or edit later. Each team can have up to 99 members. Once you click submit your team is created. Revisit the “My Teams” page to edit membership
5. If you began this process by signing up for an opportunity with a team - click the button that says “Click Here to Continue Opportunity Sign Up with your team” you will be redirected to a page like this to sign up for the opportunity
As stated above, even if there are 20 people on your team, you don’t have to sign them all up for the opportunity.
6. Click the drop down menu to choose your team
7. Once team is selected it will prompt you to choose what team memebers you are signing up for the opportunity. Choose, submit, and you’re signed up!
Please email email@example.com with questions.