Hands On NWNC is the database that Pathways uses to connect our volunteers to opportunities around the city. Please follow the steps below to create a profile.
If you need any help throughout the process please email email@example.com or call (336) 747 - 3067
1. Start at: http://hoc.handsonnwnc.org
2. Click on "Sign up to volunteer"
3. Fill out all asked information including demographic information
4. Answer "How Did you learn about HandsOn NWNC / HandsOn Connect?" with "I learned about it through Love Out Loud / Pathways"
5. Submit Page
6. When the next page loads click "Personal Information" in the top left
7. Scroll down and fill in "Volunteer Availability" and "Volunteer Interests" & Save
8. At the top left of the page click "Skills"
9. Fill out any skill information you'd like and save
10. After you create your profile you will receive a call from a Navigator within 3 - 5 business days.
Thanks for volunteering with us!