How to Create an Agency Profile on BASE
This blogpost is designed to assist agencies that do not yet have a profile on BASE (volunteer.loveoutloudws.com).
Please follow the steps below if you need assistance, please contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to BASE: volunteer.loveoutloudws.com
Click on “Click Here to Register Your Organization” in the center of the screen.
3. Fill out the registration form. Required field denoted with a “ * ” or “required”
4. Once you create your profile - Love Out Loud will approve. You will receive an email when your organization has been approved.
5. After your organization has been approved please login with the agency manager credentials you set up. You will be taken to your “dashboard” (if you ever need to get back to the dashboard from elsewhere click “my agency” in the top right of your screen")
6. Add your agencies logo and other page managers here.
**Additional agency managers must have a profile on volunteer.loveoutloudws.com before you are able to add them. Have them set up a profile like a volunteer user (tutorial here) and then you will be able to add them by entering their name or email in the box above.
***Primary agency manager denoted with a solid white star. The only difference in agency managers and the primary manager is their ability to add and delete managers.
7. Edit or add agency information here.
*To add links, pictures, or change text use the following icons.