Sleep Out Winston-Salem is the major, annual fundraising event for The Bethesda Center for the Homeless, as well as the perfect night to gain valuable insight into the plight of homelessness in Forsyth County, and how you can be a part of making a difference.
The purpose is to give participants the opportunity to become more aware of the reality of homelessness that is present in Winston-Salem, while doing so in an informative and enjoyable evening in Bailey Park, located in the beautiful Innovation Quarter of Downtown Winston-Salem.
As the premiere fundraising event for The Bethesda Center for the Homeless, the funds raised will continue to enable BCH to provide nightly and emergency shelter for more than 100 men and women, 365 days a year, as well as provide a day shelter, case management and many other valuable services that assist the guests to continue the process of securing permanent housing, receive much needed services, and many other things that many of us rarely think about in our daily lives.
The 2019 Sleep Out Winston-Salem Fundraising Goal is to raise $150,000. This goal is not possible without the selfless actions of individuals, families, businesses, faith-based organizations and others partnering with The Bethesda Center.
This event is more than just a night of sleep under the stars in Bailey Park. Participants will enjoy a wide variety of engagement elements associated with Sleep Out. Everything from live music, to receiving a "Snack Pack" meal for dinner, to opportunities to enjoy conversations about homelessness in our city, and so much more.
So, whether you are an individual that would like to support the efforts of The Bethesda Center, and make an impact that will bless a life in your community, or you are a leader of a local business, faith-based organization or agency, and you want to be a part of Sleep Out through a tent sponsorship or beyond, this is the event where all people, of all walks of life can come together, meeting on the common ground of joining in the effort to eliminate homelessness in our city.
HOW CAN YOU BE A PART?
By registering for Sleep Out Winston-Salem, everyone attending will receive...
- Experience and Entertainment Elements
- A Snack Pack Meal
- Sleep Out Winston-Salem signature giveaway item
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have partnered with BCH to join the efforts of eradicating homelessness in your community, and blessing lives.
$35 Sleep Out Camper
A piece of ground to lay out your sleeping bag.
YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO BRING YOUR OWN TENT!!!
$500 Sleep Out Sponsor
- Being provided with one 6-person tent for you and 5 guests
- Listed in the Bethesda Center newsletter and annual report that is distributed to more than 4,000 Forsyth County residents.
- Mentioned in our social media campaign
- Promoted as a Sleep Out Winston-Salem sponsor in email blasts
$1,000 Sleep Out Sponsor
- Provided with one 10-person tent for you and 9 guests
- Featured in social media "Thank You" posts with push to support your organization or business.
- Your logo displayed on pledge forms distributed to more than 500 participants.
$2,500 Sleep Out Sponsor
- Two 10-person tents
- Your logo displayed on the Sleep Out Winston-Salem signature giveaway item (going out to more than 500 participants)
- Promoted on Bethesda Center website for up to 12-months.
We are seeking servant-minded people to assist us in event set-up, break-down, check-in, event staffing, stage team, etc.